Is the official country chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is a global organization of project management professionals headquartered in the United States, dedicated to the advancement of modern Project Management.
OBJECTIVES OF PMI-KSA CHAPTER
- Foster professionalism in the management of projects
- Advance the quality and scope of project management.
- Stimulate the application of project management to the benefit of the public.
- Provide a recognized forum for the free exchange between institute members, of ideas, applications and solutions to project management problems.
- Identify and promote fundamentals of project management and advance the body of knowledge for managing projects successfully.
- Provide and interface between users and suppliers of hardware and software systems.
- Collaborate with the academe to encourage appropriate education and career development at all levels in project management.
- Maintain methods for ethics, standards, and accreditation.
The Board of Directors and all of the members of the Project Management Institute Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Chapter wish to thank each of the Chapter sponsors for their continued support of the organization and their recognition of the importance of project management in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia