HOW TO JOIN
To become a member of the PMI-KSA, you must become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI). Click here to learn about PMI membership.
Looking to renew your membership? Visit our information on how to renew.
1. Become a PMI Member – Global Operations
The PMI Global Operations Center offers 3 types of membership options – Individual, Student, and Retiree. Click here to learn more about each type of PMI membership. Identify the type of membership you are seeking and follow the online process as instructed. When you apply for membership with PMI, you can join PMI-KSA for an additional Chapter annual fee of $20.
2. Become a PMI-KSA chapter Member
If you have not established an account on the PMI website, register now, or visit www.pmi.org, and follow the online instructions to set up your profile.
To join the PMI-KSA Chapter, click here and log on to your account. Follow the PMI Marketplace instructions.
The annual Chapter membership fee for individuals and retirees is $20. The annual Chapter membership fee for students is $10. Membership is open to any student enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited or global equivalent, college or university.
3. What You Can Expect
After you join PMI and the PMI-KSA Chapter, you will
- Automatically be added to the PMI-KSA Chapter roster (it might take a few weeks for PMI to notify PMI-KSA)
- Receive a New Member Welcome Letter that explains all of the services PMI-KSA offers you
- Receive information for attending and claiming one Chapter meeting for FREE
- Automatically be enrolled in our PMI newsletter delivery service if you have provided a working email address.
- Automatically be enrolled in the PMI-KSA Chapter newsletter delivery service if you have provided a working email address.